This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you give me some advice? about my website.SEO?
06-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Can you give me some advice? about my website.SEO?
Could you tell me the opening speed? and give me some advice about SEO.My website is http://www.hrt-bearings.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 12:54 PM

From the US there was a 13 second load time using a low end DSL connection, this will cause a higher "bounce rate" (people who leave before the page has loaded) and can damage search engine ranking as well.

One study reported a 6 second load time for one site causing a 20% bounce rate, when load tie was reduced to 1/2 second buunce rate lowered to 5%.

(Google's own internal design spec calls for 1/2 second load time of their pagers)

In addition to buying links from other sites (which has some risks) adding useful content like bearing application articles can help search ranking by making the site appear to the search spiders to have value to their visitors.

Ads

06-21-2014, 12:58 PM

Do on page work first, then do off page work like directory submission, site submission, SBM, SM, blogs, article, etc.
06-21-2014, 01:05 PM

Your site seems very impressive and content base. Would recommend some area where you have to improve first and important proper keyword analysis, target the high search keyword less competitive. Need to rewrite XML site map, i could not found Google analytic code on site. That is more important to track visitors on your site.

And rest for your site thumps up!!!
06-21-2014, 01:08 PM

Hi,

I have gone through speed check of your website.

Mobile Speed : 68/100
Desktop Speed: 80/100

Its good speed but you need to enhance more.

1. Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
2. Reduce server response time.
3. Minify CSS
4. Optimize images
5. Minify HTML
6. Use legible font sizes

Go in detail. You should approach your designer and developer team to work on above suggest points.

Hope I helped you.
06-21-2014, 01:20 PM

Use keywords in your site title and site description. Insert your keywords. Create long and original content for your website. Search engines love unique content.
06-21-2014, 01:28 PM

I am mentioning a blog url here, this may help you to understand what is seo and how to do it: http://www.thavertech.co.in/blogs/how-to-do-seo.aspx
06-21-2014, 01:44 PM

To be frank, the site needs total makeover from design to on page changes and then at last to link building

1. No content at all. To rank for keywords in Google, you must have unique resourceful content in each and every page which you rate planning to rank for.

2. Design structure is full with errors. The website structure should be clean and it should maintain the hierarchy in terms of SEO benefits

3. Full onpage optimisation of the website needs to be done for all the pages. It includes titles, description, codes, etc.

4. Then at last, link building process.

I hope it helps you out
06-21-2014, 01:51 PM

Hello first of all u need to build quality back-link , then after do on-page and off page seo, try to spend more time in seo , read seo article from moz and seobook site, this are the good and top seo site and also increase ur socail media power, write unique article so these are the way to rank your site and improve the speed of ur site.
hop u like my answer , so ple do vote for me and like my ans.
06-21-2014, 01:54 PM

You need to improve your on page SEO by optimizing title,decription and images so that it becomes search engine friendly.