This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need targeted traffic to be adsense safe and cheap?
06-21-2014, 02:28 PM
I need targeted traffic to be adsense safe and cheap?
every targeted traffic website is too expensive, and most of them are robots.
I need cheap and top targeted traffic to be adsense safe and human visits.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 02:42 PM

I found a website which has competitive prices, I got 10,000 visits for test, and I did not have any problem with google adsense, because it is not robots, it is human traffic

you can get 5000 visits to test like me...

http://www.geoffic.com

Ads

06-21-2014, 02:50 PM

Yea advertising arbitrage, sending traffic to premium ads from cheap ads may not work as well as it once did, I believe that strategy violates Google guidelines and will be found out,, if you insist on using paid traffic instead of organic search, why not promote business like your adwords advertisers do for a profit, while paying twice your ad revenue. (Adsense is just too low a payout to drive with paid effectively.
06-21-2014, 03:01 PM

Finding top targeted traffic on the web is definitely a great challenge. I have spent many nights researching information on the same thing. It has been somewhat safer with social networks especially with people you have had a chance to develop a rapport or have known in the past. Sometimes they can give great referrals. However, depending on what kind of traffic you are seeking, it may be helpful to get into forums, blog and meet people who have your same interest.