This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will i ever get a girlfriend?
06-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Will i ever get a girlfriend?
I dont know why but my fate does not allow me to make a gf. Whenever i try to talk to girls either they ignore me or i couln't speak becoz m shy. I am a 17 yrs old guy and still unable to fing a gf. I am a good looking person and a really nice person but still don't know what stops me to talk to girls. On fb girls never reply and in reality i couldn't talk to girls. I really want a beautiful and cute girl. Please suggest me something what should i do!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 01:01 AM

Grow some nads and talk to them. Unlike popular 5 year old beliefs girls don't have cuddies, atleast any guys possibly already doesn't have, they won't bite you, shoot you etc. Just talk to them. To grow your confidence start by talking to new guys (not as in you want to date them) but just guys, getting to know new people will gain you confidence and allow you to get the confidence to talk to girls

Ads

06-22-2014, 01:05 AM

shy guys are the cutest. nowadays girls just want the players, but it is nice to know that there are still guys like you . and if the girls ignore you , they are probably some fake bitches who just want guys who treat them badly . wanna talk ? Smile
06-22-2014, 01:09 AM

Lol. Nice person? Thats the problem. This could be counter intuitive to lot of nice guys. Just Google for &quot;Nice guys finish last&quot;.

Learn to be a asshole partially!!

Good luck.