This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: Why did he do that?
06-22-2014, 03:12 AM
POLL: Why did he do that?
My crush followed me on instagram?
FIRST of all, I know it's not a BIG deal but I wanna get people's opinion on this!

Ok so I'm a junior in high school and so is my crush, I'm not popular but I have friends and a lot of guys hit on me, like they tell me in the hallways I'm cute, compliment me, etc, and a lot of girls tell me I'm really pretty too (not trying to sound conceited at all just giving info) and my crush is kind of shy and he's not popular, he only has 97 followers and only follows 103 people on instagram, and he hangs out with the cool kids though, like his best friends are foot ball players and stuff and they're the nice foot ball players by the way, but anyways, he's cool. we have no classes together and only even day lunch together, and i never see him in the hallways, just lunch and I think he noticed me about 2 weeks ago, because he was staring at me when my friend was selling lollipops to their table (for soccer club) and that's when I got a crush on him because he's just adorable and yeah I'm about 100% sure that's when he noticed me the first time, but anyways I followed him on instagram on wednesday and then about 20 seconds later I was like "no that's creepy" and I unfollowed him (he's instagram isn't private) and then like an hour later my friend (which he follows) posted a pic of us and tagged me and like 30 mins later he followed me, did he follow me because he saw i followed him or because of the picture? what do you think? might he like me? pleas

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 03:27 AM

I cant even keep up with teenage flirting these days. This makes me feel old.....

Ads

06-22-2014, 03:40 AM

ask him.
06-22-2014, 03:50 AM

Stop over-analyzing things! Just because he followed you on Instagram doesn't mean he's got designs on you! I'm fairly sure he followed you after he saw the picture you were both tagged in, but then again, I'm not inside his brain so I don't know. Yahoo Answers is not the place to be asking this question because NO ONE on here will give you a definitive and accurate answer because we are not in this boy's head.
06-22-2014, 04:02 AM

Blow up your computer.
06-22-2014, 04:18 AM

If you want to know then ask him.ugh...