This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give me some advises for social bookmarking web site?
06-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Please give me some advises for social bookmarking web site?
HI guys ,I am a web developer who located in Sri Lanka.
I have developed a social bookmarking web site for all most 1 year.This month I released it to public.
address - http://www.myshouter.com
I need some solid ideas what you guys think about it.I think I'm good at back-end developing but I have some difficulties in User Interface designs,I dont have much money to hire a designer for me at this time.So I need some helps form you guys about reviewing about this site design and site functionality as well.
It will take some your valuable time.If you have some time to help me I will highly appreciated.
Please consider fallowing questions in reviewing my site.
1.Do you understand what is this site all about in with in first page?
2.what you think about colors that I have used in this site?
3.Is logging and registration process is helpful?
4.Is it easy to add web sites the system.?

Guys please consider this post is not promoting my site at all.I need some people around the world review my web site.It took more than 1 year to develop my site.Its developed from scratch.I haven't used any pre-build scripts.So this site is so much to me.
Thank You for all.Your new ideas also welcome.
Have a nice day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 12:28 PM

start adding back-links to this site via Twitter, Facebook and some of the other well known social bookmarking sites...and also ad Google Adsence for additional revenue....once the back-links start working and are set in place...the page views should increase and you should be getting close to 50 or 100 views per day or more in no time...and your website ranking will increase in the search engines as well....

Submit your URL to all the search engines for free.............Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL.

The design is good and so is the lay-out....keep it the way it is.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply