This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are internet instructions always so complex?
06-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Why are internet instructions always so complex?
So far, I have attempted to publish my short stories, both on Google AdSense, and on WIX, yet I have run into the same problem, here, that I run into, all the time, with other web-sites:

Instructions which ONLY Ph.d's, and computer programmers can understand.

I would really like to publish my short stories, on the internet, not just for public exposure, or some money (profit), but also to find out if a "niche" still exists, for my kind of writing. Maybe, even a pay-per-download site.

Only thing is, I need to find a web-site, with directions which are written for "normal" people.

Any suggestions for a web-site, where I might publish, possibly for profit, yet with instructions, which are in simple ENGLISH, not "techno-babble".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 01:37 PM

Anytime you rely on technology, expect techno-babble. Everything will sound like gibberish until you take the time to learn it.

It may seem unfair, but those who KNOW how to do it already feel no need to "translate" it into English. They worked hard to learn it, and they feel you should too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply