This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get more followers on tumblr?
06-22-2014, 02:38 PM
How do i get more followers on tumblr?
I've recently made a tumblr account http://dare-to-be-amazed.tumblr.com/ and i have been reblogging people's posts but how else can I gain followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 02:45 PM

Upload your own content.

Ads

06-22-2014, 02:56 PM

There are several ways! I myself have a little under 2,000. First and for most; The easiest thing to do is a thing called Follow for Follow. So, go to tags and search that, or even f4f, or fff. There, people will typically post "Follow for follow" and, all you have to do is follow them, and they will typically follow you back.

Next thing is to be consistent. You can use the Queue feature on tumblr to stagger your posts throughout the day to keep up the consistency, it's really useful. Or, when you are away for example.

Try uploading photo's you take that are nice, be it yourself or something you saw on your walk home.

Another thing is try choosing a theme. Try not to be all over the place, pick a few things you like and stick with it, that way people who like those things will take more interest in your blog.
You can also try asking someone for a follow? It can't hurt. If they say no, they say no.
Last thing is try getting someone with a decent amount of followers to promote you, that typically does the trick. If all else fails get yourself a couple' of cats and take 8357893729 pictures of them. Good luck'!
06-22-2014, 03:06 PM

for tips go to http://queenhoran.com/tips/

i used these and gained x,xxx