This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the good procedures to increase the page ranking in Google while doing SEO?
06-22-2014, 05:00 PM
What are the good procedures to increase the page ranking in Google while doing SEO?
I am working on Esea Cruising. I want to do SEO for this site. What I have to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 05:05 PM

Great question. You must incorporate good keywords in your website. Think of anything someone may ask to find your product. For instance, I need to find XYZ product? or who sells xyz product. Now there is a ton of competition so you need to find out what keywords people put in google that competitors don't use. Go to Google adwords (https://adwords.google.com) and put in any keyword you want regarding your product and Google adwords will generate a list of keywords relevant to your request. Find the keywords that your competitors don't use. I promote gold & silver coins and the keyword "money paper coins is put in google search 7,000,000 times a month. Virtually no competition. I'm not #1 yet but I'm sure close. The keywords you see in the google adwords page will actually show you graphs of which keywords are not used by competitors. If you say put just "silver" in you will see you have a ton of competition and it will take you forever to get listed high. But if you page down you see silver rare it gets 22,000 hits per month, very little ad competition and you will rank higher quicker if you use that in your website. Tell me what you want to promote and I will give you ideas. All free of course.

Todd Klimson

Ads

06-22-2014, 05:14 PM

Research keywords to include on your pages that have low supply and high demand. Don't be heavy handed, scatter them towards the beginning and end of each page, plus include them in a few text links.

Never overuse in-pointing links from average to poor websites. Get registered with great directories like Yahoo and DMOZ and contribute to forums on your subject with good reps, linking back to your site. Exchange links only with other really good websites.

Google increases page rank when sites get return visitors and when visitors stay a long time. So - create an information rich site that is user friendly.

Best of luck.
06-22-2014, 05:19 PM

You have some pretty good responses already but 3 quick strategies are to have incoming links to your site from other sites that already have a high page rank so you are actually using the leverage from other sites to boost your ranking .. How to do this ?? 3 free SEO traffic strategies , Press Releases , Articles , Video and Forums all of those methods are free or you can get a ton of distribution by paying them a small fee either way those are probably about the fastest SEO strategies even if your website wasn't itself SEO friendly those 3 strategies would boost your page ranking quickly..
06-22-2014, 05:27 PM

People have given good tips but here is my view about how to optimize and get page rank in google.

Google or any search engine considers end consumer is the king, so first make your website consumer friendly by having easy navigation, great content (Video, Text and Audio). After doing this include search engine friendliness which involves inclusion of keywords in your site and linking strategy.

Linking has two different things internal linking and one-way backlinks to your website from others. In any type of link try to create anchor text that is relevant to the page you are directing the traffic to. Also always keep in mind that the relevance of the page that links to your site is also important.

Any questions shoot me an email at secaussie @ gmail . com, consultation is free based on availability.

Regards

Ram