This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend liked this girls Instagram picture?
06-22-2014, 07:38 PM
My boyfriend liked this girls Instagram picture?
I was already a little sad that he didn't call me all day. I went on this girls Instagram from his school when, we got off the phone at night, that he claims he doesn't like and thinks is "ugly". I saw a picture from 5 days ago I dont know when he liked it. Anyway i got this feeling if "wow okay what am i supposed to even do?" At 12:45 in the morning. I got a bit angry, jealous, and hurt. Mostly because whenever I'm with him and he accidentally likes one if her pictures he freaks out like "oh my gosh shes not gonna get a notification since i unliked it immediately is she??" So why would he be so worried about that if he's gonna like them anyways? He also liked one of hers a few week ago from a while back which means he went down that far what do i do i know i shouldn't be jealous but it didn't help it was the first thing on my mind this morning because i had a dream he said "what? Some of her pictures are actually kinda cute" please helpSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 07:42 PM

Its instagram. The whole point of instagram is to like and follow people.
If its truly bugging you then ask him to delete it, but don&#x27;t let social media get in the way of you two.

Ads

06-22-2014, 07:54 PM

Stop being a jealous b**** its not like its facebook instagram is all about pictures, let him do his thing n hope he doesn&#x27;t leave you