This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bypass gaming restrictions?
06-22-2014, 08:36 PM
bypass gaming restrictions?
Ok, so there are restriction on the service provider set by my dad (gaming)
He has done this because we both dont get along. Anyone know how i could play online on the ps3(wont sign in) or laptop (league of legends).
I was told an installation package is available where it completely disguises your internet activity.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 08:40 PM

Wow, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You want to disobey your own father and then lie to him about it.

Very immature and disappointing.

Ads

06-22-2014, 08:45 PM

Well i would speak to him first of all and ask why he has done this and see if there is any way of sorting this out without making it worse for the two of you. If he doesnt tell you or disagrees then what you can do is go into google chrome and type in ''what is my ip'' and it will come up with a bunch of numbers that look like 192.168.1.1 or something like that it may be different. Anyways just copy and paste into your address bar and when it asks you for your password, check your router because there should be a sticker in where it says the username and password (usually it is admin for both but your parent might of changed it). If the username and password is correct and you get into the site then look around in all of the settings to see what is blocking your games (i cant tell you where to look because i dont know myself. This has never happened to me). However if your dad changed the password then theres not really anything you can do except as i said to talk to him and ask why he had done this and if anything can be done to fix it like if he thinks its taking away from your education bargain with him that if you get certain levels of progress on your grades that he can unblock your games. Just be smart with it.