This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I increase my website ranking in Google without SEO?
06-22-2014, 09:32 PM
How do I increase my website ranking in Google without SEO?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 09:33 PM

With out doing extensive SEO on your website, the best way to get rankings in Google is getting links.

Ads

06-22-2014, 09:42 PM

That's kind of a tough question... as SEO actually means taking measures to increase your rankings on Google. Fortunately, there are a bunch of different aspects of SEO that you can do to help your rankings in Google, so you may find there is an aspect of it you enjoy, which will in turn help your rankings out.

If you don't want to make edits to the code and content of your website, here are a few things you can do to increase your visibility on search engines:

- create a Google local listing (Google Places) http:/local.google.com
- create as many links back to your site as possible on other sites on the Internet, making sure you use link text that is inline with the keyword phrases you would like your site to rank for
- create a video and upload it to YouTube (YouTube is owned by Google - so videos get good rankings quite often)
- write an article and submit it to a site like http://www.ezinearticles.com
- take part in the Google Adwords program (though this requires you to pay per click)
- create Craigslist ads for your website (these ads can sometimes rank highly for certain keyword phrases)
06-22-2014, 09:47 PM

i wouldnt think you could do much these days without SEO in terms of increasing page rank, facebook, twitter and tumblr sharing could make a start to help though