This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fear of gangster.please help me!!!!!?
06-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Fear of gangster.please help me!!!!!?
There is this gangster on twitter who is really dangerous. Now i don't exactly remember but i may have abused or offended him on twitter. Now when i check there are no messages or tweets as such, but it could be possible that i would have deleted them. He is really powerful and can get my address through the internet companies if he wants. Now i am in constant fear of him that he may send his goons to kill me or my family. There is no reason for me to abuse him, but i just fear i may have done so without any reason. Now should i take this lightly that such a big criminal would not have time for me, or should i take this seriously that he may feel offended and kill me. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 11:29 PM

I think the drugs are finally catching up to you

Ads

06-22-2014, 11:33 PM

I think you have been watching to much TV
my bet is the guy is just a wannabe gangster pretending to be Mr Big
forget about him and just have fun
06-22-2014, 11:37 PM

I would say that it is nothing , if he is a gangster and has money he is more than likely to busy with gangster stuff. And I really don't think he is going to pay for a group of his homies to take a flight to where ever you are then rent them some cars to find you . ohh also pay for the wepons that would be used .Over twitter I don't think so , maybe if you like raped or murdered some one in his family or wife then you should be worried about that .Chill out and live life