This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I stick to hair tutorials or do makeup tutorials too? I'm new at youtube and afraid no one will subscribe or find
06-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Should I stick to hair tutorials or do makeup tutorials too? I'm new at youtube and afraid no one will subscribe or find
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCd8VANlaQccpJJPxmDDvRGw

I would love some type of feedback from you girls so I would know if youtube is really for me? Should I keep it up? What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 11:57 PM

Tutorials are common on YouTube so pick which ever one your super good at(: good luck!

Ads

06-23-2014, 12:00 AM

Both, girls love hair and makeup ideas, even if you are not that great, people feel relatable to a normal person with a personality, I would keep at it for a few months and see how it goes. You wont see until you try. I also recommend having good quality videos, even if you dont have a good camera yet because you are just starting, try to film when it is bright outside so that the video is not so dark, I checked out your videos and ill subscribe..it's pretty cool to curl hair with no heat. Just keep posting and see if you like it
06-23-2014, 12:04 AM

how many substribers do you have emil me hairway.toheaven@yahoo.com my site hairwaytoheaven1.com
06-23-2014, 12:18 AM

Keep going don't give up I'm pretty sure every beauty guru started off with like 5 views but you can try growing your you tube channel by posting it on your facebook so that your friends and family can see it and you could ask them to post it on theirs and by posting it on twitter and instagram so that your followers can see it and it could really grow from there btw I subscribed [:
06-23-2014, 12:20 AM

Hey

Well I guess you are looking for some popularity on YouTube.
I have a couple of tips if you want to read and benefit so you can get more YouTube Views.

1- Make a good quality video, and if possible set it to high definition. Also make it widescreen. People prefer to watch videos in HD and fully wide including me.
2- Choose popular topics and review your videos before releasing them to the public.
3- Try to use content targeted keywords and create eye-catching thumbnails. I don't know why people look at thumbnails before watching the video but I guess the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover" goes wrong here.
4- Share it with your friends and family, spread it on social networking websites like facebook, twitter etc.
5- Post it on your blog, or forums like digitalpoint etc. And you can even post it on digg, stumbleupon etc.
6- Make the videos short and to the point so you get good rating.
7- Interact with the commenters and subscribers.
8- Add in RELATED video responses to videos which are already popular. 9- Ask people to subscribe saying you'll upload new content regularly, use the call to action strategy and you could ask for it at the end of the video.
10- Add in a link at the end which would take your user to your other videos.
11- Be patient, it takes time to get noticed. However if you are not really patient, there are some paid methods out there aswell.

Check out http://www.YouTube-Views.Net
Those are two sites I would recommend since I used their services and I trust them.. I don't know how they do it but whatever method they use seems to have worked for me.
I would recommend them if you are looking for instant results.

If your video is stuck on 301 views, don't worry it's just a new video and YouTube wants to verify the views count to see if it's real views or not. It'll go away as soon as you get more views.
Ask yourself this question, why do you want so many views? To get more popular, to earn money, to rank higher in search engines, do get more subscribers and the list goes on. So work hard for it or trust an expert with the job.
You can even earn money from YouTube once you get popular. Like Google Adsense or YouTube partnership. So do try that you are able to benefit from that extra revenue

I also know of a software you might want to use. It's automated YouTube Marketing, so yeah it's pretty cool!
http://www.TubeToolbox.com/Download.aspx?Secure=A1302

Hope I helped!
If so share this info around with your friends Wink