This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boy problems!?
06-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Boy problems!?
I need help! I like this guy and he is super sweet and cute but I'm to scared to talk to him. He smiles at me but he is nice to everybody ! He is only 2 years older than me but it's almost my birthday. I feel ugly and stupid!! I just feel horrible because I don't feel like I'm pretty enough for him to go out with me! And he probably thinks I'm just a little kid. He has a girlfriend but they are supposably "serious"! I need help what should I do. I like him but I'm scared to talk to him because I'm ugly,fat,stupid and I'm afraid I will say something dumb! Please no rude comments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 12:33 AM

I would stay away from him since he has a girlfriend! You don&#x27;t want him hating you for potentially ruining his relationship MY ADVICE!!

Ads

06-23-2014, 12:40 AM

Whoa whoa whoa...slow down. Easy easy okay.
First, no putting down yourself whatsoever. Stop. Just stop saying these negative things. If he has a girlfriend then there is nothing you can do. If he doesn't, then YES!
I wanna say just talk to him but you feel nervous and that's okay.
The conversations you exchange with him do not have to be long or serious.
It could be as simple as talking about weekend plans.
Ask him about sports, television series he watches, stuff you are into, music, girls, guys, food, and what ever else you can come up with. What ever you do, do not go up to him and say I love you. Just dont.
Try to plan a get together with other friends or just you two. Take a picture with him at school for what ever reason, like "just another school day" as the caption *CLICK*.
Find something that both interests you so you can relate on a topic and take off from there. Do not be on your phone when you talk to him. If he is on his while you are talking to him and he is scrolling through Facebook or Instacrap or Snapshit then forget it because apparently that is more important than your conversation.