This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me?
06-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me?
We`ve been friends 6 years. She`s in a happy relationship of 4years. She's friendly and can be touchy at times. A Month ago I was at the school gym working out and She waiting outside and she blew me kisses and texts "your so cute".

That night I text her and said "your the best friend I could ever had and I know guys don't like hearing this but I had to tell youSmile." We were at the mall a few weeks back and had us take a picture together.

Every time I post a ,photo or status she likes it. She also asks often about my love life.I posted a photo of myself on instagram last week and she comments "cutie;p"Last week she Imentioned I bought condoms and she mentioned how she uses birth control and that if she was going to cheat she'd use a condom.

Last monday I reposted a pic of us that I accidently deleted and she commented shes hurt I deleted it. I commented I would never delete it and she said good with a bunch of hearts. That week She took a picture of me and put it on
instagram.

Yesterday me, my friend and her hung out. I text her later to make sure I was home she said ya and told me I act differently and more macho around my friend. My friend thinks she wants to hook up with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 01:52 AM

Nice

Ads

06-23-2014, 02:04 AM

She doesn't want to hook up with you. When she said
"your the best friend I could ever had and I know guys don't like hearing this but I had to tell youSmile."

She's saying that she knows guys don't like hearing when they're just a girl's FRIEND with no romantic interest, but she had to tell you that she considers you that way and that it means a lot to her.

She sounds like a tease and wants attention by saying that she got condoms and stuff and that's really rude of her, but nothing she has done says that she would wanna cheat on her boyfriend with you or likes you in that way. You ARE important to her, but as a friend....

If she does make some move and cheat on her boyfriend with you like your friend thought, then don't do it. If she will cheat on her boyfriend who she's been with for FOUR years, she will cheat on every other boyfriend she'll have in the future, remember that.