This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
last day of school tomorrow, how can i tell this girl i like her can i do it on FB please help me i need help?
06-23-2014, 02:12 AM
last day of school tomorrow, how can i tell this girl i like her can i do it on FB please help me i need help?
so am 17 and i like this girl she is 16 i started liking her when she was freshman and i was a sophomore now am a senior and am about to graduate tomorrow. i had this girl in a lot of my classes mostly gym, Spanish but you get the point. i believe i had a lot of opportunities but didn't take any of them. now i have her in Spanish and we sit pretty close. i never talk to her, except she asked me a question once about class work and that's it. i like her a lot i mean a lot and she is a great girl, she is funny, nice, beautiful and smart and i really find her the ideal girl for me. am not gonna say i love her because love has to be between two people and i feel attached to her. so my point is, its too late to even talk to her now i mean am going to a college and i wont see her again and i really would like to be with her and get to know her. we have both some similarities such as we both play soccer and we both have the same zodiac sign but i don't know if that matters. i don't know if my parents allow me to date but they told me once get a girlfriend if your bored because am always lonely but they didn't go into details. i have never had a girlfriend, and to be honest am not ugly i would probably say am an 8 out of ten and if i try i would be 8.5 or 9. in addition am always arguing with my parents like everyday. i feel lonely and to be honest my eyes teared for a little bit once because i was thinking about her. i know some stuff about this girl like her dad past away when she was little and i wanna be there for here. idk but i don't think am like some guys where they are only looking for sex. i don't want a relationship right now because am in high school and you guys know whats that like. so my question is if i talk to her on FB a year or two from now it wouldn't be weird and you think that she would give me the chance, she is really a nice girl.

i don't know if this is weird but i saw a movie called the notebook and i just started to think about her. i mean is that weird for a guy.

another thing is in class am kinda loud with my friend but when it comes to her i just quite down so do you guys think she knows i like her because she has seen me look at her before, i think she does?

i have never felt like this towards a girl before, this girl is the first one, why?

and lately i have been looking at love quotes and you know all that kind of stuff, am i in love?

even if i don't end up with her i will always remember her.

I WANT TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST AND TELL HER. HOW SHE IS ALWAYS NEAR PEOPLE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 02:26 AM

I'm sad to say that it's a little late to just like tell her 'i like a a lot blah blah blah' because if your not really the slightest bit friends..... it could put you both in an awkward position. Asking someone out on FB is kinda weird and creepy. (if your not already dating) You should start talking to her even if its only one day before u graduate. If you know some of the places she hangs out try to going their every once in a while but don't stalk her. Personally i would always go on 1 date before i tell anyone i have a crush on them. ( If we r not friends or talk all the time) Most importantly ask her for her #. Even if you ask her as a friend you can still keep in touch. oh and if your parents said to get a girlfriend it probably means they think it's a little weird u don't, So go get one!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply