This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP What Should I Do? Should I Text Him Again? If So What Should I Say? Do You Think He Will Talk To Me Again?
06-23-2014, 03:47 AM
PLEASE HELP What Should I Do? Should I Text Him Again? If So What Should I Say? Do You Think He Will Talk To Me Again?
2 yrs ago we met I was 14, he was 15. We went bowling. A week later he came over to my house. We lost contact within the 2 yrs. 10 days ago I added him on FB & messaged him. He said he misses me, that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, he was being really sweet. He asked for my kik. We started texting on there he kept starting little arguments. 5 days ago he told me not to talk to him anymore because I said I'd rather text my friend Christian (before that text I sent somthing else & I waited an hour for him to reply & he didnt so I got mad & texted that) He texted dont talk to me anymore, I texted him the next day saying "Im sorry you dont have to talk to me but atleast forgive me" (he read it but didnt respond its been 4 days) He unfriended me on FB. His friend sent me a friend request 3 days ago.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 04:00 AM

Thats weird. Random mood swings, stops contact for long periods of time only to crawl back, then doesn't want contact...

Sounds to me like this guy is actually a woman lol!!!

I would stay clear, it just has 'trouble' written all over it. If you are looking for a good guy, he is not the one.

Ads

06-23-2014, 04:03 AM

You guys are too young to know how to be in a proper relationship.....which is why all this is happening.
06-23-2014, 04:13 AM

Scary, sounds similar in his behaviors to my ex! I saw the red flags in the beginning but ignored them, and he just got moodier and angrier including times of shutting his phone off, "threatening" to never talk to me again, deleting from his friends list a couple times. Yeah, stay away seriously. Anyone who starts those kind of petty arguments, ESPECIALLY when you're not even their gf/bf yet, is f@#$ing nuts! We don't need that kind of drama, and it's only going to get bigger if you're dating the person.