This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was I on his mind?
06-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Was I on his mind?
SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE! Smile

My ex and I got into this HUGE fight 2 months ago, where mean things were said on both sides and I thought he didn't want to be friends or whatever.
We didn't talk for 2 months.

We play in the same soccer league on sundays, and 3 weeks ago, I saw him and tried talking to him but all he said was "sorry, can't talk"

I was blocked on Facebook.
So I guess he unblocked me

Until yesterday, when I messaged me on Facebook, saying "you wanted to talk the other day? I'm listening…."
So we were kind of texting for a little bit but then he stopped responding… lol

Why would he message me?? And then stop responding after a little? Lol

I definitely don't think he has a new girlfriend.

So I messaged him on Facebook today and said "so since you obviously won't say anything, until you hear what I wanted to say - I don't understand why that argument (the one I apologized for) made us stop being friends or whatever lol" and he hasn't "read" it yet (you know how Facebook says if the person has read it?)

Do you think he is reconsidering being friends since it's been a couple of months since the argument?
Do you think he was thinking about me? I kind of do..

And tomorrow at soccer, my game is at 6 and his is at 7… I have to leave early because I have a work meeting… Should I ask him to come early to his game so we can talk?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 04:31 AM

He is not thinking anything about you, he has moved on and you need to do the same.

Ads

06-23-2014, 04:40 AM

Well he thought you wanted to be his friend. But obvious you want more then that..he&#x27;s let go of the relationship so you need to go out with other guys have fun Smile
06-23-2014, 04:51 AM

He doesnt want to be friends anymore. this is EXACTLY what my girlfriend did when we got into a fight. we broke up, i got depressed but im over it now. And why did he get a 1 star? Are you just mad because thats not what you wanted to hear? someone is a bit obsessed.
06-23-2014, 04:57 AM

No. You need to accept that he moved on i'm sorry. You're too good for him anyways(:
06-23-2014, 05:00 AM

I think you need what people call "closure" with him.