This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
06-23-2014, 05:47 AM
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
Ok so im 17 yo girl, very shy around people i dont know, socially awkward sometimes.I have zero experience with guys. There is this one guy who I find cute for almost two years now, even though I dont know him and he doesnt know me. Hes graduating in 4 days, and ill prolly never see him again. I dont have any classes with him, i do RARELY see him in hallways.
In December i msged him on fb saying hey. it never showed that the msg was seen by him, i think it went to his other inbox cos at that time we were not friends on fb and we had no mutal friends. Anyways i wanna do sth before its too late, i dont know if he has a gf :/ Will it be weird if i msg him on fb now? ( on Saturday he accepted my friend request ) I dont want him to think im a creep and stalker if he sees the msg from December. Would this be weird:
Hey! I know that we don't know each other too well, but anyways we go to same school, and I feel kinda stupid doing this, but I think your cute and since you're leaving anyway I just wanted to say that

I really do feel stupid doing this but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life regretting not doing a **** about it. PLEASE HELP ME

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 06:01 AM

dont say the cute bit! Smile just say hey when you see he is on chat Smile not creepy not weird at all Smile and if he kinda reacts a bit like ummmmm stalker just say oooops sorry i thought you were someone else

Ads

06-23-2014, 06:17 AM

100 percent go for it. Regardless of whether or not anything comes from it, he will be flattered and impressed
06-23-2014, 06:22 AM

You can surely tell him what you want to tell via FB, but even better arrange for a date. That ways the communication will be two-way and face-to-face for you to know more as in which direction it is going. A good excuse will be to treat him for graduating out, kinda farewell.
06-23-2014, 06:23 AM

just send a hey and start talking ih he replies.. say that u just wanted to get to know him and talk. but dont msg too frequently, let him msg u also
06-23-2014, 06:39 AM

Just do it and see what happens, maybe leave out the cute bit or you can leave it in there. do what you feel.
06-23-2014, 06:47 AM

well I say lay it all on the line! if you don't see him in the halls and can't say it to his face then do it on fb..what do you have to lose? any guy would be flattered to hear a girl say the things you wrote regardless if he likes you or not. you know a wise man once told me..."you can have anything in this world, son. as long as it doesn't belong to something else then you can make it yours..." I remember that quote from years ago when I was young and this question made me remember it! good luck