This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I foolish for thinking this might actually work out?
06-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Am I foolish for thinking this might actually work out?
A couple of nights ago, I went on Facebook to search out single Gay men in my local area. I've been dying for a date, relationship, a boyfriend, a husband, a life partner, a best friend. I came across this man by the name of "Micky" who is a few months older than me. He comes from India and lives in the same town as me. From what I've gathered, he likes to play guitar and is actually quite skilled at it, furthermore, he likes American heavy metal bands suck as Judas Priest. Unfortunately, Micky's english isn't very good, I could just barely make out what he was saying when we spoke on Facebook the other night. One of the things he said was that he couldn't speak english very well, the other thing he seemed to be saying to me was that he was surprised that a "rich man" like me was interested in him, or something like that. I told him that wealth isn't a factor of love in my book and he hasn't responded back, yet. He seems to think that being "poor" makes him a bad man.
Yes, I'm a desperate, lonely Gay man in his early 20's and yes, I know relationships are built on communication, but he's very attractive and maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I want to believe this will somehow workout.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 09:53 AM

Judas priest is english.......

Ads

06-23-2014, 09:56 AM

I think you need to continue looking. This guy you found sounds like a skank