This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help with google chrome?
06-23-2014, 10:44 AM
i need help with google chrome?
My computer settings are set to fit my eyes. i have sensitive eyes and have it set to a darker color setting in my other browsers.

lately i've been getting that nasty window's seven security virus on the other browsers (internet explorer and even firefox) and have opted to use google chrome instead. but i can't seem to change the colors. it hurts my eyes every time i use the computer.

this is an issue for me because most of my work requires me to use the internet to browse things for customers and i cannot bare to look at the screen. i've tried going into Power Options and darkening the light the screen emits but it doesn't work it still messes with my eyes, i find my self loosing place alot when trying to read aswell because of it.

is there away i can change the Google Chrome Settings to match the setting i have for the rest of my computer?

i have the computer set to the 'classic' style and it works for firefox but Chrome seems to do it's own thing. it's bothersome and again hurts my eyes

please help

--Haku

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 10:54 AM

get a theme from the google chrome web store they are free and you can chose from hundreds

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/categ...emes?hl=en

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply