This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i be listening to myself?
06-23-2014, 01:36 PM
should i be listening to myself?
i started an internet relationship two years ago and everything was great till a couple moved in downstairs from him. he was lonely and liked their friendship but somewhere feelings got confused and im pretty certain he called it off between us. i was distraught for a wk because then things were back on again. He is stll friends with them, has refused advances from her and still wants me with him.He gets aggressive though whenever i object to something about them and things get tense between us. he is keeping his distance from them though and talks to them but leaves it there. but im scared of being hurt again and everytime i get a certain thought my stomach literally ties up in knots and a lot of it gets tied up when i think of something he has said. I dont want to doubt anything and sometimes I think I am making a mountain out of a molehill. I try hard not to tear up or even let negative thoughts in and im saving up to get to him.
To make sure he wasnt wasting his time, i tried telling him to find someone else and that we could be friends. To look elsewhere but he said he didnt want friendship he wanted me to love him and even tho our fb relationship ended. some friends did it for me cos i refused to he started it up again.
i have so much hope for this relationship even though i have been warned i will get hurt and that it wont work. so the stomach knots start again.
is this my bodys way of telling me something? cos if im happy and calm no tightening in the stomach.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 01:51 PM

How far away do you both live? Have you met him in person before?

Ads

06-23-2014, 02:02 PM

Break up.
06-23-2014, 02:15 PM

You DEFINITELY need to end this. Right. Now. This is not a healthy relationship to be in, long distant or not. Those feelings in your stomach is you. You know its wrong and that your not happy. He is emotionally abusing you and that is not okay. I know this is going to be hard for you, but what you need to do is tell him its over and block him because it sounds like he is becoming a little obsessive. After you do this he will probably try and get in touch with you if he has your number, but don't talk to him. I have had similar situation like this and I did exactly what I just told you. Everything was fine after that and I'm so glad i trusted myself, my feeling and broke contact. Hope this help Smile Be strong.