This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have this really big problem with these "friends"and I need advice?
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
I have this really big problem with these "friends"and I need advice?
So these girls I have known forever I literally would have bent over backwards to be friends with them, and they were never there for me in return. I've seen there Facebook messages bitching about me. They are only my friends when it suits them, I'm always the first one to text them etc.They had sleepovers without me, the list is endless. They'd ignore me in class, give me dirty looks, ignore me and talk to others Even though I was sitting right next to them.
now I'm fed up of them but my mum still wants me to be friends with them as she is friends with their parents and also because I have no other friends.
So anyways recently they got in touch and said they'd like to meet me for a meal, and my mum wants me to go and I'm adamant I don't want to go because I have such a strong hatred for these girls right now, but my mum doesn't know what to say to these girls' mum who keeps texting her about it. Should I go or should I not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM

I don't think you should go at all. Stand up for yourself. They are not your friends. If they have to start working for your attention, they'll start being nicer.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:54 AM

Have you talked to your Mom about how these girls treat you? I don't even think they are true friends. Friends DO NOT treat friends that way. And just because your Mother is friends with their mom, it doesn't make them your friends. They are just people you know. I wouldn't go for a meal with people you hate. Have you done or said something to them to upset them? Maybe that is something you should ask. Sometimes we say the wrong thing, and we don't even know that what we said hurts others. Make new friends, and forget about those girls, they are not worth your time. And please don't let anyone use you, if they can't be there for you 100% then they are not worth your friendship.