This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
advertise my liquor store on facebook?
06-23-2014, 04:58 PM
advertise my liquor store on facebook?
Should I advertise my liquor store on facebook to my friends?

one good thing is they'll know about it, but what might suck is they're going to ask for discount and all! I'm already sick and tired of my cousins asking me for free stuff or a "family discount".

What should I do?
thank you.

And no I don't give anything away, i told my cousins straight up already!!! It's just that everytime they see me their always asking me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 05:00 PM

Well, look at it this way. If they don't know you run a liquor store, you make nothing. If they do know you run a liquor store, they may buy something ... at a discount. But something is still better than nothing.

Adrienne Doss
http://www.seowoman.com/

Ads

06-23-2014, 05:12 PM

I don't think it would make a huge difference if you advertise it on facebook besides the fact that people would be asking you for discounts.
I mean I don't think that you would get more coustomers because of it. A liquor store is a liquor store. There is one in about every corner. They aren't going to drive across town to go to your store.
Also, do you gice your family free stuff? I mean once in a while that would be fine but like if they ask for it a lot then that is not good.
This is a business. You make money off the stuff you sell and if they are taking stuff for free then your not making money.