This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend does not want to be my friend on FB and claims it is because of her "family"..wtf?
06-23-2014, 05:58 PM
My girlfriend does not want to be my friend on FB and claims it is because of her "family"..wtf?
She told me she was talking to some guy, but it was cut off...yet she won't add me to be her FB that she just made after us being together for 8 months. Wtf? Seriously...what do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 06:02 PM

What do you do?

Get a life. A real one. In the real world.

Ads

06-23-2014, 06:09 PM

I think she is cheating on you.

I would just dump her
06-23-2014, 06:21 PM

WTF>?!!!!!!!!! thats messed up. talk to hher about how you feel. if she wont listen or wont agree...then you are not right being with her. dont be an idiot!
06-23-2014, 06:27 PM

I think you tell her that's fine, if she doesn't want to be your friend on FB then she doesn't get to be anything to you.
Seriously that is messed up.
06-23-2014, 06:39 PM

Are you really arguing because your gf wont add you on face book? You really need to spend less time in that, and more in your real life.
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM

facebook is such a big deal these days that we base our relationships on the status of other people's facebooks. I have seen so many relationships ruined because of it.
You shouldn't worry too much about facebook and just focus on your relationship. It's probably better that you are not facebook friends because you might see some things that would lead to misunderstandings in the future.
06-23-2014, 06:58 PM

She doesn't want to be "In a relationship" on facebook or she won't add you as a friend? You should talk about it to her. Explain why it bothers you and see if she will understand. Just the fact that you aren't on your facebook isn't really a concern, but knowing that she specifically said that she won't add you is something that would worry me just because there shouldn't be a reason for her to say that. Unless she isn't supposed to have a boyfriend and is just adding family as friends on facebook or something like that. Either way, I would talk to her about it, communication is really just super important especially since you've been together for so long.

Hope it helps! Answer mine? Smile
06-23-2014, 07:10 PM

kick her out of your life
06-23-2014, 07:16 PM

she's hiding something.. Smile
obviously..