This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make my profile private on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
How do I make my profile private on facebook?
I don't know if my profile information on facebook is private to anyone who's not my friend ad I cant find the privacy settings. Help anyone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM

well you could go to settings on the top right, and then go to privacy settings and change everything to friends only

Ads

Oh on your top right it says settings. Dont click there but just put the mouse pointer thing. sorry dont know what its called. =] then it gives you options and click on privacy settings then go to profile and just put only friends can view.
Does that help? I hope so.

chuck norris knows how to make a profile private on facebook.

Go to the top right
Click Settings
Privacy Settings
And then select only allow friends to see me

Yes, you can. Log into your Facebook account and click on 'Privacy' in the top right. In the 'Profile' section, click on 'Edit Settings'.

You can now choose who can view you profile. You can either allow all your friends and all the people in your network to view your profile, some of your friends and the people in your network, or just your friends. Select one of these options from the drop down menu next to 'Profile'.

If you scroll further down, you can select who can view different features on your profile. You can select options for features such as the Wall (this is where all your comments from your friends are posted) so that only you can view them.

Once you have made all your changes, click on 'Save'.

Hopefully it helps you.

Go into your profile preview and go to security. and then click on edit . and then make shore that all of the spots are checked on Friends only. That means only your friends can see your profile other people will only see you profile picture. and will have to ask to be added