This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who ISN'T on facebook?
06-23-2014, 11:58 PM
Who ISN'T on facebook?
I used to be, but then realised it was ridiculous, so I deleted my profile. Life is happier without facebook, it really is. No-one believes me but it's true!

Any other non-facebookers who are out and proud?
Wow all those answers!! Thanks guys Smile

I enjoyed reading everyone's answers, especially those who did once have an account but no longer do. I actually logged in about a month ago just out of interest (another fact about facebook, you can only 'deactivate' your account not really delete it....those bast*rds!) and it actually scared me! All this sudden rush of information, photos, status updates...it made me feel kind of funny. I quickly deactivated my account again and haven't looked back since.

I'm not speaking for everyone in the whole world, but me NOT having facebook has improved the quality of my life ever so slightly. Nothing weird to see, no worries about looking amaaaaazing in your profile picture, no competition with your mates about who has the most friends or the best lifestyle (come on, you do know what I mean), not being able to facebook-stalk a significant other (you definitely know what I mean!)...that kind of stuff is horrid really. I think facebook makes you see th
I think facebook makes you see thing that you shouldn't see and increases the pressure to be popular and pretty and witty.

Anyway, bollocks to facebook yeah?! Big Grin

@ Cheese Ranger....any chance of sharing the information on how to delete?! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 12:13 AM

I didn't get one til I was 17...I think it's ridiculous for like 10 year olds to have one

Ads

06-24-2014, 12:20 AM

Never been on it even to have a look,,
06-24-2014, 12:32 AM

I'm not, its the silliest thing I've heard of.
06-24-2014, 12:47 AM

I never made an account, and I'm 19. I believe it serves no purpose and the negatives outweigh the positives of it.
06-24-2014, 12:51 AM

<-------------
06-24-2014, 12:55 AM

Wow I agree 100% with you! I hate facebook its lame and can overtake a person's life I too deleted my profile
06-24-2014, 01:07 AM

ME!. What u said is right!
06-24-2014, 01:21 AM

Me.
06-24-2014, 01:37 AM

i hate facebook its ridiculous. i cant delete mine though because i use it for my college classes. im 22 and people on there older than me still act like they're in high school.