This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My hubby wants me to deactivate my FB account.?
06-24-2014, 12:30 AM
My hubby wants me to deactivate my FB account.?
I insists to keep my FB since it is my means of communication with friends and relatives. He is a jealous type so when one of my friends comment in FB, he will always get furious about it. I can deactivate my FB anytime, but I dont want him to control me totally.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 12:38 AM

Your "hubby" has control issues it sounds like. I don't know what anyone here can do about that. I have no experience or special knowledge about this, but I have heard that isolating someone is a part of abusive relationships. I don't think you should let yourself be alone.

Ads

06-24-2014, 12:53 AM

its called control, don't let him do it.
06-24-2014, 12:59 AM

If he gets furious about comments on fb then I suggest you either leave him or do something about it, cause that may be a big problem. Getting angry can transform into paranoia and violence, and it is not healthy for either one of you. He should be able to trust you. He shouldn't be able to " control" you at all. You can still do as you please, you are a person. You have free will. I suggest you don't deactivate your account, but I say you should talk to your husband and try and work it out. I'm sure you love each other, other wise you wouldn't have gotten married, so I say you talk to him about his lack of trust. He needs to trust you, and getting mad about a comment can show two things: insecurities, and lack of trust.
However, I may be wrong, cause I'm not perfect. I hope you two will work it out , and he won't have to control you.