This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a video speed booster for internet?
06-24-2014, 02:11 AM
How can I get a video speed booster for internet?
On YouTube, Dailymotion, and all video online websites, the videos are so slow, it's because of steaming, buffering and interruption problems. It's not because of the virus sustains the videos are playing. I scanned the virus already with IObit stuff and Microsoft Security Essential, but the videos are still slow on the internet. I really need your help. How can I get a video speed booster for internet?
(No Rude Answers)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 02:12 AM

Video speed booster? There is no such thing.

"it's because of [streaming], buffering and interruption problems."
These problems aren't on your end. You can have a top-tier machine, yet still have a poor connection from your ISP, same as you can drive a Porsche and still get caught in a traffic jam.

You can try contacting your ISP to see if there are temporary issues with congestion, but it typically rises and falls just like daylight. You might have to buy a better tier of service.

It is possible for other programs to be using network resources, but you can spot these in Resource Monitor (Run > resmon.exe) or even netstat if you do some research.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply