This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Trayvon Martin was so innocent then why...?
06-24-2014, 02:50 AM
If Trayvon Martin was so innocent then why...?
was he suspended 3 times for weed, why was he too much trouble for his mom to handle, why was he buying the ingredients to make drugs, why were his FB pics of him thugging with a gold grille, and guns.

If the Trayvon that the media presented was so innocent, why all of this.

Josh.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 02:51 AM

because Bush lied us into 2 wars (that he didn't pay for)

Ads

06-24-2014, 03:00 AM

So because he had trouble with drugs (harmless drugs), he's automatically a killer?
06-24-2014, 03:03 AM

So, just so I understand, you think it was just rewards that he was shot to death for being suspended and smoking drugs.
06-24-2014, 03:13 AM

He's dead now. Why do you guys want to keep calling a dead person such a terrible person. Do you have mental issues??
06-24-2014, 03:14 AM

He was the victim of Racism.
06-24-2014, 03:15 AM

If Zimmerman was innocent, why did he threaten and beat up his ex-wife, then threaten his new squeeze?

Prove to me that Trayvon Martin was involved in any of those activities while walking home with iced tea and skittles.
06-24-2014, 03:19 AM

What difference does it make? That idiot Zimmerman put himself in that situation. One of the first things we were taught in concealed carry class was that if you are able to retreat in a situation, you are required to retreat, the only exception being in your home. He tried to play policeman and someone got shot. I was seventeen once and I was an idiot back then. Doesn't mean I deserved to get blown away for acting rashly when I'm being stalked.
06-24-2014, 03:21 AM

Nothing derogatory reported in the news about Martin was true. It was all made up in an effort to get Zimmerman found not guilty. Joe Biden was responsible for that because he despises African-Americans. Martin was a saint with no faults whatsoever.
06-24-2014, 03:32 AM

Wow. You make a powerful case for George Zimmerman's god-given right as a light skinned American gun owner to shoot this kid, who was the "wrong color," anyway.

You could have simplified this question though.

Why not ask, "If Trayvon was so innocent, then why is he DEAD?"

We all know that innocent people never get killed here in America. It's part of the US Constitution, I think. Though I can't remember which.