This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Connection Problem?
06-24-2014, 05:25 AM
Internet Connection Problem?
I have always had high - speed internet with Verizon Fios. However, within the last couple of months, a very irritating problem occured. Every 2-3 minutes, my internet will stop, causing all my applications to crash. After 30 seconds, everything will return back to normal. I called Verizon Customer Support many times as they checked my internet connection status and it always turned out positive. There's nothing wrong with my internet speed, its the fact that my internet constantly breaks every 2-3 minutes. Does anyone know how to fix this? We've already gotten another router and the same problem is occuring.

Another question is if I connect my laptop to my router through one of those USB port wires, will the same problem occur?

Please! Just need to get rid of this internet breaking every 2-3 minute problem so that I can get back to work.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 05:32 AM

You need to call them and tell them you need a technician sent to your house because you are experiencing packet loss in your connection, technician should take care of it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply