This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Souls Anelka have been sacked because of his anti Semitic gestures or for hiss hissy fit on Twitter?
06-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Souls Anelka have been sacked because of his anti Semitic gestures or for hiss hissy fit on Twitter?
Another twitter twit?

Anyways....the racist Muslim footballer has been sacked....better late than never?
Non answer woof? So you are denying his gesture was racist.....imagine that!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 06:11 AM

He definitely should have been sacked, he should also be deported to some Islamic hell hole and see how much he likes being a Muslim in the Muslim world instead of living safe in the UK.

Ads

06-24-2014, 06:12 AM

I think he was sacked for announcing on twitter that he was leaving the club with immediate effect. I think we can call the decision mutual
06-24-2014, 06:28 AM

He made an inappropriate gesture. He's no more a racist than you are, Dorothy.

EDIT: His gesture was anti-semitic and racist, quite clearly.
06-24-2014, 06:31 AM

and about time too - I think it's time to get ruthlessly hard with such people and don't let them get away with it time and time again but hit them hard from day one (wham) out of game for life
06-24-2014, 06:41 AM

The crunch point was WBA's demand that he apologised - which he has refused to do, tweeting he's leaving with immediate effect.
This announcement has no legal effect in employment law, so WBA have sacked him for misconduct - the issue now presumably being any outstanding 'salary' he'll try to claim.
I hazard to guess a Court of Law could decide his gesture wasn't anti-Semitic, overturn his FA fine, reimburse him for 'lost' earnings. and compensate him for unfair dismissal and slurs on his reputation.
Anelka seems to have played the transfer market like a cash-cow on top of his football 'earnings' so I suspect we'll hear a great deal more of him, hoping to exit stage left with another pay-off.
It's even suggested he'll turn up somewhere soon (USA ?) and squeeze even more out the system before hanging up his boots and getting someone to ghost his MEmoirs.
Which will be more of a travelogue than a footballer's autobiography.
06-24-2014, 06:46 AM

hissy fit more likely