This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not that many people wished me a happy birthday on my FB wall,why?
06-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Not that many people wished me a happy birthday on my FB wall,why?
I have about 300 FB friends and I knda know most of them but im really friends with about 100 of them.So anyway it was my birthday and overall only 12 ppl posted Happy birthday on my wall:/ FB shouldve notified EVERYONE that it was my B day,so why didnt I get more posts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 06:26 AM

You sound like you actually believe that these people like you less because they didn't post happy birthday to you on facebook... Its a website. Come on.

Ads

06-24-2014, 06:36 AM

Unless it's already midnight where you live, it's still your birthday; give 'em some time.

And Happy Birthday :-)
06-24-2014, 06:53 AM

Possibility 1: They had already wished you a birthday in person and did not think it was necessary to send you a token greeting on your wall.

Possibility 2: They didn't log in today and didn't notice that it was your birthday.

Possibility 3: They didn't see the announcement due to the new layout.

Did everybody ignore your birthday, or did you just not get 300 generic messages? Do the generic messages really mean that much to you? As much as I appreciate any sort of greeting, it means a lot more to me when someone sends me a card or calls.
06-24-2014, 07:08 AM

who cares.. its not like the 300+ people are daily intimate people in your life.. coworkers, hs classmates are not really your friends.. your friends and family who come in contact with you more are the once that probably offered..

You are a narcissist.. wishing happy bday is not mandatory.. seems like you are just an attention seeker

Grow up and get over it..baby
06-24-2014, 07:10 AM

why don't you change your FB bday to tomorrow, and see if more people respond.

keep changing it until you get the requisite number of fake birthday wishes that fills that empty void.
06-24-2014, 07:22 AM

Weird because i couldnt care less about my birthday and I rarely use Facebook but had hundreds of people wish me a happy birthday.

Maybe you shouldn't take it seriously.