This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't log in to twitter ??? Help?
06-24-2014, 08:52 AM
I can't log in to twitter ??? Help?
I have been hacked several times now and I changed my passwords 2 times,today I went to log in to my twitter and it says this:
Oh no! We need you to wait for a bit before trying to login again.

To control abuse, we limit the number of attempted logins per hour.

If the password to your account has recently changed, ensure that all 3rd party Twitter applications and clients are closed before attempting to log in again. For more information, please visit this help article.

Please try again in 60 minutes.

I don't know what's happened again!! what is this?what does it mean??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 09:05 AM

Try ringing the twitter company or email them... Next time try creating a difficult password that only you would figure out and remember..

Ads

06-24-2014, 09:12 AM

Contect with twitter directly through email and send them your complain. When you recover your account, then go to settings change your password and also change your security setting. I hope this thing is not happened again. Stay blessed
06-24-2014, 09:28 AM

Do you use anything else to connect to twitter -- PC, mobile phone, etc.? CHeck that they're not trying to access your account with the old password.
06-24-2014, 09:40 AM

Twitter is retarded. Why do you have it? Why do you need it? Do you think people honestly care about how you accidentally burnt your eggs?

Twitter is pointless.