This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a lot of Twitter followers?
06-24-2014, 09:49 AM
How to get a lot of Twitter followers?
Just made a twitter and i want to get a lot of followers how can I do this?
my twitter is @bamblows
I do follow back!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 09:55 AM

First thing is not to do what you just did and do follow for follow. The people who follow you are only interested in your follow and they will end up unfollowing you. The key to getting followers is to post good content with lots of hashtags. People will soon follow. You do not want to go down the route of follow for follow. What is the point of having followers if they are not interested in what you tweet?

Ads

06-24-2014, 09:57 AM

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-More-Followers-on-Twitter this site will help......enjoy!!!
06-24-2014, 10:09 AM

Keep doing Follow for Follow it worked for me
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM

I find that if you follow a lot of celebrities/popular accounts, others follow you Smile
06-24-2014, 10:16 AM

I used to do follow for follow but not anymore really unless I actually like what they&#x27;re tweeting about. The key is to tweet regularly about 6 times a day. People like pictures so funny pictures with a good caption etc. Be yourself on twitter though and try talk to people via tweet and make some twitter friends that way they&#x27;ll favorite and retweet your tweets which get more people to see you. It might take some time but keep at it.