This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who should i ask out?
06-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Who should i ask out?
There are two girls I have a crush on. I am friends with both of them. The first girl I met last yr in English. I was shy but as the semester went on I became more comfortable around her. We always had to work in groups and I caught her staring at me a lot, but the problem was that she was a huge flirt and kept flirting with other guys while looking over at me to make me jealous. We occasionally talk since she isn't in any of my classes anymore but I didn't ask her out because she was playing hard to get and I am not up for playing games with her since I want a serious relationship. I also recently added her on facebook a few days ago and it still says friend request sent even though she recently changed her profile pic. She wont accept or deny it either, i just wanted to get to know her better and thought about adding her since she just created an account recently on facebook. The second girl I met this year in Chem. She is really shy and is always on her phone or fixing her hair. I have caught her quickly glancing at me but she is really shy so things do get awkward between us since I mostly have to initiate the conversation or she won't talk the entire class. She is really friendly and I love talking to her since we have a lot in common but I don't know who to ask out since I'm really shy myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 12:05 PM

The second girl. If you want a serious relationship that's the one because she's probably sweet and kind you just don't know it.

Ads

06-24-2014, 12:19 PM

Shy one, once you get to know them, they shy people can be great
06-24-2014, 12:24 PM

It sounds like the 1st. girl is just trying to flirt with you for fun, theres a girl like that at my school and she is the biggest whore since she started 2 years ago. The second girl may or may not like you and if she does she's too self concious to say or do anything. Let your relationship build until she is comftorable talking to you
06-24-2014, 12:25 PM

the 2nd one. she can open up to u and it would be more of a serious thing
06-24-2014, 12:34 PM

The 2nd one definitely. Always go for the pure and innocent ones, with self-respect. They are more loyal.