This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to fix my problem with my friend?
06-24-2014, 04:03 PM
how to fix my problem with my friend?
So I made my friend feel terrible on facebook in real life and cursed her out. Now she won't talk to me in class and ignores me. I know I'm a dick and an asshole but I'm trying to fix my mistakes so please give me some advice because I don't seem to be getting through to her. I messaged her saying I need to talk to her tomorrow and she replied back with "I don't want to talk I know where we stand".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 04:18 PM

Wow sounds like a very hard position, let her know that u care and that you feel REALLY feel bad write her a letter and try to fix the problem ...good luck

Ads

06-24-2014, 04:24 PM

she dosent want to be friends with you for now, give her some time talk to her in a little while , she might respond later when she will forget how mad she was at you.
06-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Talk to her face to face! No texting if social media
06-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Wow this is a hard position. I think you should talk to her face to face telling her how sorry you are instead of using social media. But if you do wanna still message her, you shouldnt write &quot;i need to talk to you&quot; because all shes gonna do is write &quot;i dont wanna talk to you.&quot; Instead, you should message her what u wanted to tell her so when shes reads it, it&#x27;ll make her think about her feelings. Give it a few days and maybe talk to her again or even better, maybe she&#x27;ll talk to you first.