This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i advertise my poem?
06-24-2014, 04:37 PM
how can i advertise my poem?
I am Faith Hellen from Kenya in desparate need of money. the only i can think of is through selling my poems please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 04:44 PM

You wold probably be first selling yourself and your needs, with someone buying the poems out of the goodness of their hearts, that sort of promotion probably works best locally where face to face contact is possible.
One other though for making a personal connection is to produce youtube videos of readings, if not that photogenic, perhaps you could partner with an artistic videographer who can shoot and edit scenes matched to the poem.

Poets generally don't make much money...

Assorted writer resources I have run across:

some self publishing info:
amarketingexpert.com
writersinthesky.com
inktreemarketing.com
ebookfriends.com
worthyofpublishing.com

Writerscafe.org pier reviews of poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
Youngwriterssociety.com
Writers-Network.com

There are plenty of places to get paid for writing blog articles (fresh content helps maintain a search ranking) you can bid on projects at freelance marketplaces like elance.com, odesk.com, freelancer.com or sign up with an article broker like iwriter.com, constant-content.com, textbroker.com, or thecontentauthority.com

Ads

06-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Jake just wrote the most idiotic competent answer ever.

You need to use facebook advertising, bing.com advertising, google advertising etc, type in search and should take you to the correct pages.

Good thing with online advertising is you only pay when someone clicks on your advert and is re-directed to your site.