This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to advertise for a roommate?
06-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Best way to advertise for a roommate?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 04:53 PM

I have had luck on craigslist. Follow their tips for safety.

Ads

06-24-2014, 05:00 PM

Hi you can always post free classified online right away. There are many sites i would start at something like Top Classifieds website or salespider.com in which both can lead you to local advertising.

A You Tube ad may get you more traffic than you want but its an idea. Also you know there's a cheap service website called Fiverr.com and people offer their ad services which are numerous and even silly but can get you fast results for $5 a gig. thats what they call it when you make an order. Usually completed in about 24-72 hours. Hope this helps.
06-24-2014, 05:08 PM

If you can't find somebody that you already know and trust, don't look for a roommate--even if it means living in a crappier apartment. I've heard too many bad things that can happen. Little things like eating all your food or drinking all your booze while you're gone to big things such as not paying their share of the rent, moving out with no notice, leaving you stuck with the bill. I'm sure there are good roommates out there, but personally, I don't think it's worth the risk.