This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she is lying to me?
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Do you think she is lying to me?
Look we talk everyday and have massive convos and shit.

Yesterday I talked as normal and she didn't reply until about 12 hours later which is never eve like her. She then said in that reply message "sorry I haven't checked my messages today"

But meanwhile I was browsing through instagram earlier that day and there she popped up... found she uploaded a few photos and posted a many stories to .

So she has time to do that but not check her messages? How do I confront this because I don't tolerate being lied to
I didn't stalk her activity or wait by the phone, I came across them and almost jumped to the conclusion

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 07:46 PM

she ignored you. be straight up and ask her why? maybe she doesn't like you any more and it means she is not worth your time.

Ads

06-24-2014, 07:57 PM

She probably just needed some space. Sometimes I don't reply to my friends too because I just need a break. Either that or she's mad at you. Ignore her next text: if she sends another text message, she still cares about you. If she doesn't, then she probably has had enough
06-24-2014, 08:01 PM

sometimes i forget that people have texted me because i'm really busy/into something.. she might just be forgetful