This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shy guy won't text me back?
06-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Shy guy won't text me back?
We met on a week-long service trip with our church group. He would always stand off to the side, and really only talked to his dad or other adults unless someone else directly asked him something (usually me). At the end I asked him for his number and texted him that night so he would have mine. All he said back was "hi." He didn't say anything else, so I asked him if he had any plans for the weekend. A day later he responded "nah, nothing cool I guess." So I asked him if he was free after school friday but he responded right away saying no because he has a tutor. Then I tried to find another time, but he still hasn't answered me and it's been three days. And I see him on his phone a lot, so it's not that he hasn't checked it yet or anything.

He's very shy in person and it's extremely difficult to have a conversation with him because he gives one word answers and never seems to want to continue the conversation. I always start it, he never says anything first. But I looked at his facebook page and there are pictures of him with other girls/guys so he does have some experience socializing. I'm really curious and I just want to get to know him better and hopefully become friends. I worry I might be creeping him out or something? Maybe he really does not want anything to do with me? I don't know what I should do... How much longer till I should just give up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 08:33 PM

Sounds like he is not interested in you. Move on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply