This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I talk to him? or don't even bother?
06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Should I talk to him? or don't even bother?
Ok so yesterday was my 18th birthday and I posted a picture of me on facebook of me smiling at the restaurant with my dessert i went to for my party and the guy i used to really like liked it. Ok so you might think this is stupid and childish but idk. So anyways, with the guy, Reese, we had a thing over summer and end of my last semester something happened between us because of some girl. So I haven't to him since like december. He's never liked anything I've posted on facebook before, well a picture at least, so i was just like ok then. I do still have some feelings for him and I do miss talking to him. So i was thinking of messaging him this "This is really random, but you look so much like a model in your profile pic". You need to see the photo to understand lol. well I would text him but the last time i did back in like October he didn't have my number anymore and so i don't want to do that to make it awkward. Should i just not bother messaging him? or say something different?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 10:45 PM

There is no ryme or reason to this because guys that age arent that mature yet. Always remember, women are nurturers and men are warriors.

Ads

06-24-2014, 10:50 PM

If he was into you, you would know. i think it is time to cut your loses.
06-24-2014, 11:02 PM

That sounds cheesy if you tell him he looks like a model. He might assume you are trying to tell him he looks gay as most straight guys think male models are all gay
Instead just say "just saw your new profile pic, it looks great" -- then leave it at that. It's up to him if he wants to respond or not