This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if a girl ignores your facebook message?
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
What does it mean if a girl ignores your facebook message?
I messaged her (she is my friend) and she has done stuff on facebook without responding. Could she be mad at me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM

Maybe she didn't see it, messafe her again. Or text her, if she doesn't text back then that could mean something. Or ask her irl Smile

Ads

It means she ignored it... Move on with your life. Don't get all worked up on one ignored message. If I got all worked up each time someone ignored me on Facebook I'd be crazy.

well facebook recently changed the whole message set up. maybe she didnt realize you sent it. or shes on mobile or something and hasnt checked her messages? or maybe shes just not in a talking mood. im sure shes not mad, unless youve done something to make her mad.

she s ignoring u...dont msg her again nd again...better wen u meet her u ask abt it! if u msg again...u may appear as annoying person...u try to chat wit her wen shez online

There is nothing you can interpret from her lack of response
a) she could be too busy to reply
b) may not know what to say right now
c) didn't see your message yet
d) etc.

I'd wait or perhaps try again.

In most social sites people have many, many interactions so you can't always expect immediate response. If you want that - call her.