This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop being a computer addict?
10-01-2012, 06:31 AM
How can I stop being a computer addict?
I basically spend my whole day from the minute I wake up on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Youtube! I am aware this is super unhealthy but I can't help it! I want to check my Twitter all the time! Even I don't want to be on this long, but I have nothing better to do. I can't go places or anything because my brother is Autistic and hates going everywhere....so my mom can't take me anywhere. Also, my dad works all day so he can't help me. My house is just super boring. I am so bored that I am actually becoming lonely! Like depressed and lonely! I am working on joining dance class but my parents are taking forever to let me know if I can or can't. All they say is 'We have to see if we have the money first!" And it is really getting on my nerves how much they say that! They say that to everything I say! I can't even go to the mall because my mom says she has like no money! What could I do to pass the time? Also, I can't read because that will just make me even more bored because I like doing active things, and my friends have been busy lately Sad What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:39 AM

Your asking people on yahoo answers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply