This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice. Should I trust my fiance now?
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Need advice. Should I trust my fiance now?
Ok recently he added another female to his facebook friends. I was curious as to who she was because he already had most of his closer friends on there and I've either met them or he's spoken of them and told me they are friends. A few weeks ago we were out to dinner and I just asked him how he knew her. When I asked him he put his head down a little and said "oh she's a friend of a friend." Not sure if he was telling the truth so I checked all of his friends "friends lists" that were public and she never came up but I can't check his friends "friends lists" who have a private profile.

Her profile is private I can't view anything except her thumbnail pic and her cover photo which is about kickboxing. My fiance has many interests but I find it ironic that he's never posted anything regarding kickboxing until yesterday when he posted a kickboxing aerobic video. I've never seen any of her likes, comments or anything on his fb page and I've checked it everyday UNTIL yesterday when her comment under his video post says "Looks intense and FUN! We should do it! (and a tongue smiley) AND he clicked like on it.

I've always trusted him and have never caught him cheating and he has posted a few pic sayings in the past against cheating but I don't know. I don't know what to think. I don't know if her comment was meant as harmless as a "friend" with no underlying meaning or if she wants to hook up with my fiance to do kickboxing aerobics, etc.

What upsets me is whenever I've commented on his posts he's never clicked like on it as he did to her...he just sometimes will click like on a photo or video I post. I'm frustrated because I need to know either way but if I ask him out of suspicion he will get mad and if it's innocent and they are just friends and intend to keep it that way I don't want to make him feel I'm accusing him when I don't have solid proof. As I said, I've always trusted him but this makes me wonder.

Any advice? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Talk with him, if he blows you off, contact her.

Ask for clarification, if she's not aware he's engaged, this is a real problem

Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply