This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I creeping my crush out?
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Am I creeping my crush out?
I'm really trying to not be too much and find the fine line, however I'm also scared that he would forget me.... So I've thought it's better taking a few steps too much rather than being too hesitant.. right...? right...? or maybe not...

There is this guy I have a huge crush on and when we talk we smile and have lots of eyecontact, you know...
And one day we sat in the bus beside eachother and talked a lot, and he was so cute... So when I got home I added him on FB and he accepted immediately however he was/is NEVER online so I could never start a convo the easier way to get to know him... We go to the same school but rarely talks there because we have different groups of friends, and we go to very different classes, so we're only "in the same room" like 4 tims a year, and when we are we usually small talk a little and go each our ways...

So earlier when we talked he told me about a video game that reminded a bit of a game we both play, so I said I considered buying it. I then asked him which version was best aso. - so a few days later I asked him for help in the game in a private message on facebook, i figured the question was a little stupid and I didnt want him to think i'm helpless or something like that, so a few minutes later after I wrote a new message said "nevermind I figured it out, i was just being blind lol"

I know he saw it one day later (it says when it is read) and it's now 3 days ago, and never replied my friend told me that he probably think I was being too clingy for buying the game as he thinks I just bought it to get him to notice me... And thats why he doesn't reply...

Help, do I seem to clingy in his eyes? We don't have classes together in school and we rarely meet to talk! I dont know what to do I thought a facebook convo would start things up a little, but now I regret and I feel a bit humiliated and I am scared to see him :/... What should I do, can I save myself from embarrasment? He obviously isn't as into me, as I am into him... Not at all.. Do I have any chance with this amazing guy at all? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Hey!

You are being a bit too clingy, sorry to say. All you can do now is try to get the videogame version and meet with him on there but then again, no guy wants to be bothered when he is playing his videogame. Another suggestion would be to try to meet up with him at school as much as possible. Try meeting up with him after school. Don't be too desperate. Give it a try few more times if it doesn't work out, move on. There is a high chance that it won't be able to work out but you never know, some amazing things happens in the world. Don't lose all hope, again try a few more times but don't be clingy and desperate this time.

Good luck!

₮ ᗪᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ₮

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply