This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone explain the "like" option for facebook ads that link to other facebook pages?
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Can someone explain the "like" option for facebook ads that link to other facebook pages?
I created a facebook page devoted elusively to a product and a facebook ad to go with it. The ad links to the facebook page, but no external site. In the past I've created ads with external links such as amazon.com. Never once did I ever receive a "like." Now, with my new facebook page and the ad, I'm getting dozens of likes per day. A sample of some of the names of the people liking it are: Daàrk Wallpaper, Catalya Ymcmb Johnson, Àmmàr Màn ÇiTy. And those are some of the "normal" ones. Some seem legit, but I'm suspicious. One "like" was from a set of eight-year-old twins. Can anyone enlighten me what's going on? Why is facebook page ad receiving so many more "likes" from such a strange group than my external book ads? Is there a big difference between facebook page ads and ads that are for external links? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:57 AM

Hmmmm... Maybe you should ask someone on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply