This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long does the Facebook ad approval process typically take?
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
How long does the Facebook ad approval process typically take?
I am looking to take out an ad on Facebook for our non-profit's newest campaign. I am wondering what the turnaround time is for approval.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:57 AM

Hi there Mike,

At Facebook, the ad approval time greatly depends on the current queue of ads, as well as what time of day it is. I've seen ads approved in as short as 30 minutes. That day, we must have caught them when they didn't have many other ads to approve.

If it's after 5PM, ads generally don't get approved until the next day, but it shouldn't be much longer than that. Best of luck with your advertising adventure!

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:57 AM

Hi from experience it takes approximately 20-30 minutes. As the other guy said if it is after normal business hours it will take the next day to get up and running. I can also tell you from experience I have ran a variety of ads for different companies I work with on FB and unfortunately the ads do not work very well. To give you a little piece of advice, you do not want a broad audience. One of the best things about their advertising is that it lets you be very selective down to the age, gender, region of the market you are trying to target. So take advantage of that so that you do not have a ton of people who will not make you any money clicking on your ad.

Good luck in your venture.