This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me?! Quick answer!?
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Does he like me?! Quick answer!?
Ok well I like this guy but I don't know if he likes me back. Everytime I look at him he is staring at me. When I'm around my group of friends he tries to get closer to it. He is trying to talk to me more. He called me by my band nickname which he never does. The only problem is is that he won't except my friend request on Facebook and I know he was recently on and I sent it like 2weeks ago. So yeah thanks. Please no rude comments

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM

Yes, I think that he might. Those signs are what most guys do when they like a girl.

Ads

He's nervous but likes you

well probably :3 he just doEsNt want to get rejected for you..? Once you start talking to him

Yes he likes you. Idk about the facebook thing but he def likes you

Well, it seems like he does like you, but hes quite SHY, and for me,; he talks to you, but he doesnt want to accept your friend request hes a jerk..... I had a crush on this kid he knew it and I sent him a friend request and he accepted it, try talking to him.

YES! maybe hes scared for you to see his facebook page, believe me, facebook brings out the worst in us...

He sounds like he's either playing really hard to get or he's a douche, sorry. Don't worry about Facebook. Sometimes I check and get distracted from adding friends then forget I have friend requests. Facebook's dumb now anyway. Tongue But if you want to know if he likes you, start conversations with him. If he keeps the convo going, he might like you. If he responds with short answers that are hard to respond to, forget him. And you don't have to have a deep conversation, you can just ask him how his classes are going or how his favorite football team is doing.

seems like he does. forget abt that facebook many guys dont know where friend request is and .... keep on trying to talk to him

Oh yea he likes u no doubt but is nervous and try's to keep socail media out of the picture and want it to be secret or dosent want anyone to know about his lil secret crush