This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people on facebook see if you are veiwing their profile? If so, how can I do it?
11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Can people on facebook see if you are veiwing their profile? If so, how can I do it?
I asked a similar question a while ago, but I have heard a few contrary answers since, so, Is it possible for somebody to see weather I have viewed their facebook profile? Also, if it's possible, how can I do it?

Cheers guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM

nah they cant see if u view there profile or not so go stalk

Ads

no impossible

I am pretty sure you can't see if someone has viewed your profile... but if there is, i don't know how Tongue

There is no current official way to see who has viewed/is viewing your profile. It would require participation from a 3rd party app. So far all those apps are scams.

As of now, there's no apparent way unless you catch somebody looking at your profile right in front of your own very eyes. All of the apps, extensions, add-ons and what-not are just scams and spammers. Don't waste your time with them unless you want to have your Facebook hacked or personal info compromised, or even your PC having viruses.

Veiwing: viewing
Weather: whether

No, they can't. If they could, facebook will collapse.

No, facebook users do not have any way of seeing who has viewed their profile, it would be against privacy laws for facebook to allow such a practice to happen.

Apps that claim to do this for you are full of adware/spyware and other viruses, so steer clear of these, it will never be possible on a site like facebook for you to see who views your profile as many users would object to this invasion of privacy and cancel their accounts.

It is part of Facebook's user agreement that they have promised never to divulge that information. So unfortunately, or fortunately depending on which way you want to look at it you will never be able to find that information out. Any app website etc, promising to do that is fabricating the figures or is malicious in some way. Should facebook wish to change this policy they would have to let us the users know and we would have to confirm another user agreement.

No, Facebook doens't provide that kind of feature for privacy purposes.